Culinary Tour of Europe Summer Camp
Send your 12-18 year old to our summer camp July 24-28, 2017
If you’ve always dreamed of having crepes in France, pasta in Italy, tapas in Spain, schnitzel in Austria, and a cookout on the gorgeous coast of Greece, now is your chance. Not only will you get to eat all this delicious food, you’ll learn to cook it! In Helen’s Kitchen we don’t dumb down the recipes for young cooks. No pasta out of the box or crepes from a package. You’ll learn to make everything from scratch. This class will cover cooking fundamentals (knife skills, sautéing, braising, grilling, etc) and will include many practical dishes that your young chef can easily whip up on a weekday night. Besides extensive technique work, campers will get acquainted with food science, history, and the work of visionary culinary artists of our time.
Monday - Friday
Starting on July 24, 2017
$600 (includes lunch for the camper and all materials)
Location: 3 Ingleside Rd., Natick, MA 01760
Frequently Asked Questions
- My child has food allergies. Can they attend this program?
- Contact us and we can discuss.
- Does my child need cooking or baking experience to attend?
- No experience necessary, just curiosity.
- What's the proper attire for this camp?
- Comfortable shoes and clothes. Long hair pulled up.