Cooking Class Gift Certificates
Due to overwhelming demand, I am suspending the sale of gift certificates. I am excited to see so many people interested in signing up for my classes. But, I feel that gift certificates can create the unrealistic expectation that it will be easy to sign up for a class. I have heard from many people that signing up for my classes can be challenging. I do not want people to buy a gift certificate and then find that it is difficult to use! Since I am a one person business, I have made the difficult decision to suspend gift certificate sales for now. I do not know if or when I would resume the sale of gift certificates. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
Of course, I will continue to honor any issued gift certificates (that have not expired). Please subscribe to our newsletter (see top left of this page) to get an email when new classes are posted.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long are gift certificates valid?
- Seven years after purchase.
- Are they refundable?
- No. Please see our gift certificate policy for all the fine print.
- Can I buy a gift certificate for a particular class?
- No. A gift certificate can be applied to any class that has available spots. Offered classes, availability, and prices are subject to change.
- Are these on-line gift certificates or real paper ones?
- These are good old-fashioned gift certificates. The kind you put in an envelope with a card.
- When will my gift certificate get shipped?
- We’ll ship your gift certificate as soon as we receive your PayPal payment or your check.